Thursday, April 30, 2015

April's Favorite Finds


Have I mentioned that I love hearing what other people are loving?! 

If I've heard it once, I've heard it a million times- I am a marketer's dream. Tell me you love love love something and that I absolutely have to have it, and there's a real good chance I'll take your word for it.

This month's Favorite Finds post has all sorts of random goodness for you fellow marketer's dreams (you know who you are).

I love linking up with Elizabeth each month and sharing with y'all what we're loving. You can check our her favorite finds here and be sure to leave us a comment if there's something you think we just HAVE to try!




1. 
Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Core Ice Cream


My friend Andrea thought she needed to give me something for hanging out with her kiddos while she went to a doctor's appointment (crazy thing- she absolutely did not!), so she brought me home one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks (nonfat white mocha- Mmmm, I love that drink) and a pint of this amazingness. I'm talking this could be a serious new unhealthy addiction. It was SOOO good. You must add this to your shopping list this week.

2.
Arbonne's SeaSource Mud Mask
I love a good mask for my face. This one is a detox mask that makes my face feel tingly and refreshed. It is definitely one of my favorites! If you don't have an Arbonne rep but want to give it a try, I have two great friends (Andrea is one of them!) who sell it. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email {notesftn@gmail.com} and I'll put you in touch with them.

3.
Incredible blog post on God's grace through loss

Chelsea linked up with our Mid-Month Confessions link-up last month, and after reading her post, I thought she and her blog were so darn cute that I should browse through the rest of her blog for a minute (unashamed blog stalker here). That's when I read her post of pregnancy and loss. It brought me to tears but in the most uplifting way. Her perspective on God's grace was beautiful and so encouraging. Even if you haven't experienced miscarriage, you will feel so challenged and uplifted by her words. You can check out the post here.

4.
Speaking of Mid-Month Confessions, these monthly linkups are one of my favorite ways to connect with y'all. If you haven't already, jot down a few of your humorous, embarrassing, or straight up real less-than-stellar moments from the past month and plan to join Elizabeth and me on Friday, May 15th for the next Mid-Month Confessions link-up. I can't wait to read your posts!

5.
Trader Joe's Island Soyaki Sauce
My sister told me about this stuff, and let me tell you- it is the bomb. If I had known about it before I made my Top Ten Trader Joe's Products post, it would have definitely made the cut.  I've started using it with my Chicken Fried Rice recipe and also use it as a marinade for fish and chicken. It is SO good!

6.
Handmade Wooden Art
I love buying something and knowing that I'm supporting a good cause with the purchase. I also love having unique decor that makes people ask "Where did you find that?!" If you haven't already, be sure to check out my post that I shared on Monday. A friend of mine is selling really amazing wooden art to raise money for her upcoming mission trip to Israel. There's also a giveaway in the same post that ends tonight, so make sure you go over there and enter today! Click here to see the post and enter the giveaway.

7. 
New shower door and front door
I'm loving our new shower door and front door! I shared all about the new renovations here

8.
Favorite Hair Products
Also, in case you missed it, I shared my three favorite hair products last week. You should definitely give them a try!

Okay, that's it for this month's favorite finds. What are YOU loving this month?! Leave a comment below and share your favorite finds!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. Love this list, and what a great idea to feature a new blogger you love! I'm going to check out her page now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that ice cream ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea's blog is great! She is one of my favorites and such a great follower of Christ!

    ReplyDelete