Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Favorite Finds: Earrings and Shoes Edition


Being that I was pregnant again this Christmas, clothes weren't the most practical of gifts, so this was the Christmas of earrings and shoes for me. And if there two things I don't love spending money on, it's earrings and shoes, so I was super excited about some of the goodies that were under the tree for me this year!

Here are a few of my new favorite things in the earring and shoe department... and I tossed in one jacket for good measure, because I love a good new jacket, and jackets work well with a growing belly.



Kendra Scott 'Tessa' Stone Stud Earrings- $65
(found here)
These earrings come in 7 different colors, but I love the rose gold color shown above. The size is great too- not too big or small (see picture of size here).



J. Crew Factory Fireball Stud Earrings- $11
(found here)
These are one of my more recent go-to earrings. They're on the smaller side, which makes me feel like the "bling" can be dressed up or dressed down. They are super cute and currently 50% off!


Kendra Scott 'Dira' Stud Earrings- $50
 (found here)
This might be the third time I've posted about these earrings. So no, they weren't a Christmas gift, but I wear them all. the. time, and I couldn't write a post about earrings without including them. I love, love, love these earrings.




Michael Kors Hooded Anorak- $119.90
(found here
I love the color and style of this jacket! It's cute for rainy days and comfy for the cool, Spring days that are ahead. And it's really comfortable! On sale now for 33% off.
Sperry Saltwater Quilted Duck Boot- $79.90
(found here
Matt got these boots for me and they are SO comfortable! Like, slipper comfortable. I have and love this color, but there are many more options to choose from. These are from Nordstrom Rack and are currently 33% off. I wanted the non-shiny rubber so they wear better over time, but you can check out all of their options here.


TOMS Classic Slip-On Shoe- $29.97
(found here)
Matt got me the cutest pair of Toms for Christmas, which I was unfortunately not able to find a direct link to, but in my search, I saw that Nordstrom Rack is having some great sales on Toms flats that you can check out here. The ones shown above are 38% off and would be super cute for Spring!
Dolce Vita Kipp Bootie- $79.97
(found here)
These retail for $140, so they're currently 43% off, and y'all they are honestly so comfortable. I know I say it all the time, but I am a comfort over fashion kind of gal. In fact, I had these Sam Edelman booties (also on sale right now), but I ended up exchanging them for this pair because the others just weren't comfortable enough for me. I don't care if they're heels, I need to feel like I could run in them if I wanted to (reason 1,786 why I am not a fashion blogger). I like these because they can be dressed up or dressed down and the color goes with everything.


That's all for today!

If you missed my recipe post from yesterday, you can check it out here.

Tomorrow, I'll be guest posting about managing life and motherhood on Samantha Elizabeth and sharing my goals for February here. See you then!


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments: