Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites + I'm Guest Blogging today!



It's almost the weekend!! And in case you haven't heard, us Atlanta people have a big game to cheer for on Sunday. And while Matt and I follow college football more closely than the NFL, we will absolutely be watching every bit of the Falcons play in the Super Bowl on Sunday! Our city needs a championship. It's just time.

Today, I am so excited to be a guest blogger on Samantha Elizabeth. She titled my post "Balancing It All" but I don't think I'd give myself that much credit. ;) I would love for y'all to swing by her space and check out her blog along with my post!

Today, I am also joining Erika, Andrea and Narci to share my Friday Favorites. They are random, and some are very pregnancy-inspired, but here goes:

1.
Dasani Black Cherry Water


This is my new favorite fancy water. When you're pregnant, it's nice to switch things up with some fancy water on occasion. And this one is GOOD.

2.
Chocolate Trinity Ice Cream

Oh Chocolate Trinity. If I ate this out of the carton, it might not make it past one sitting. When I'm not pregnant, I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but when I am, gimme gimme all the chocolate. And this ice cream in particular is ridiculously good. If only Matt liked chocolate and ate this with me so that I could be less aware of how often I'm replacing the carton for just myself to enjoy. But I don't even care. It's just so good.

3.
Publix Chocolate Lover's Delight Cake
While we're on the topic, I've posted about this cake before (the last time I was pregnant), and it just needs to be mentioned again. Gah it's good. Find yourself an excuse to spend $20 on chocolate cake, and you will quickly forget it was $20 when you take the first bite. Mmmmm.

4.
Frozen Grapes
Because this happens to be the thing I crave most when I'm showing self control and taking a night off of ice cream. If you've never frozen grapes before, I'm not sure you'll ever want to eat them the regular way again! Ryan and I love this little treat. They're like mini popsicle bites. So tasty and refreshing!

5.
Prenatal Pilates Video

I'm really liking this pilates video on YouTube. It's always nice to workout with a pregnant instructor so I know that what they're telling me to do is safe for me during pregnancy. And this girl is just normal- not too bubbly or chatty or drill-sergeant-ish. I love normal in a YouTube workout video.

6.
Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
I recently bought this for the first time and I LOVE it! The scent is my favorite. I've always loved my Mustela and Noodle & Boo, but this little product might be my new favorite.

7.
Not Your Mother's Double Take Dry Finish Texture Spray
I've posted about their dry shampoo before, but I recently tried this Texture Spray as a hairspray and I love it! I love the smell, the hold, and the feel of it in my hair- not sticky at all.

8.
Favorite Earrings & Shoes
If you missed my post from earlier this week about my new favorite earrings and shoes, you can check it out here.


Have a great weekend, friends! 
And don't forget to check out my post on Samantha Elizabeth today!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. This sounds kind of strange, but dipping frozen grapes in peanut butter is really good. Obviously, it tastes like a PB&J, and it has a really nice mouthfeel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that instructor's YouTube series. She is awesome for pregnancy videos!

    ReplyDelete